Saturday, October 30, 2010

singgah sana

OMG..aku tetiba rindu kat blog...hik~~ yeke? hemm, anggap je la betul eyh kawan3 ku..before my dearest lovely BB get gay, let me update some even BORING entry here..antis get lost!
trimas to our new followers...
to members, i know we haven't meet for a long long time and to many story to tell...right or it is just my feeling? yelah, sapelah kita nak dibandingkan dengan kawan-kawan di tempat belajar masing-masing...
we are too far enough to forget about each other...
can't blame anyone tho~~
just hope and pray..
thanks to flowers coz you girls are willing to update this blog.. (can you see my eyes tear)..okey its me again..'poyo' person in this group...
for our reunion alumni..if we are willing to do it and gather.. insyaAllah..can't promise anything okey dearie... ^_^
for those who really feel ''ahh, wanna bring my boy or can we just meet up there..'' DARE you to do it... @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment