Thursday, May 13, 2010

shout out

안녕하세요.. <--- hello

oki, i'm here.. just wanna say some words.. ^^ SARANGHAEYO and I LOVE YOU GIRLS A LOT!!

i admit that i am not the LEADER of this TEAM (AINANISYIRADAMIRA) but just i wanna shout out and let people know about this.. and you know about me right, whatever i do somehow, it must related with my beloved abang aka SUPER JUNIOR OPPA ^^

yesterday i watch video from strong heart (korean variety show) and thanks @WeLoveKyuhyun for the link [anyhow, it must related to twitter also.. mianhae ^^]

the LEADER of SUPER JUNIOR said that *not exactly the same but the meaning is there ^^*




" as we all know, love and work will not last forever but but for me, i just want to keep SUPER JUNIOR's name in my heart forever and protect them "
-he said with choked tone-
:: he cried when HEECHUL said he protect them very well ::

ya~ and now is my time to say
"I LOVE AINANISYIRADAMIRA VERY MUCH AND NO ONE CAN REPLACE YOU ALL PLUS I'LL KEEP THIS NAME FOREVER IN MY HEART AND MY SOUL AND MY MIND "


p/s : now our team colour is pink!! oki girls ><

1 comment:

  1. huhu.. terharu la ct sayang.. pink colour yer.. sue msti syok giler.. hoho

    ReplyDelete