Friday, September 6, 2013

Mianhe... Sorry for everything :')

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

First of all Cactus nak minta maaf sgt2 pada Dahlia sebab lupa wish pd hari jadi beliau... 
"Seriusly sblm tu aq mmg igt giler2 birthday hang. Ntah kenapa hari kejadian pulak aq bleyh totallly lost..." Really very sorry...


And of course this is for u... Just for u ^__^


Hope u will get what u wish for...

==========================================================

# MAAF kerna Cactus sememangnya JAHAT orangnya #


Sesungguhnya pilihan Cactus untuk sentiasa banyakkan bersendirian mungkin yang paling tepat kerana sakit hati yang perlu dihadapi satu sama lain sekiranya kita berteman dengan lebih rapat. Bukankah Cactus pernah beri amaran jangan mendekati Cactus jika diri anda bukanlah seorang yang menerima diri orang lain seadanya serta tidak sedia untuk menerima kekurangan orang lain. Amaran itu kerana Cactus sememangnya seorang yang kejam malah keras hati. Never play with me because without you realised i'm starting to hurt you more than you imagined. 

Kenapa Cactus jadi sebegini kejam? Sebab... Nak tau sebabnya... Sebab Cactus amat menghargai nilai sebuah persahabatan namun malangnya ada yang cuba menodai kepercayaan serta pembelaan Cactus terhadap persahabatan yang telah dibina. I told you i'd got sixth sense if you actually just acting in front of me or actually using me. But you think i'm just talking nonsense, now i think you are suffering with me, right? It doesn't matter if you have many persons behind you that trust you, i never blame them because they don't know me, they just trust you and your angelic words.

Kamu nak cakap apa? Cactus jahat? Cactus tak berhati perut? Cactus berkira? Cactus demand? Cactus ... (any negative thought you would describe me in your heart opss or actually in your lovely diary)? Okey lets think how great my devil behavior towards you. Want to know why you feel that things towards me? Want to know or you don't even have guts to read this till the end, huh? Because i'm very bad person so i'm gonna told you why.

Every time i'm making friends with others, i'll behave towards you based on how you behave towards me or in the other words i'm being your mirror that reflects your own behavior. If you act with me, with my pleasure i'm going to follow your flow until you will never endure with me? Why? I'm just act as how you act to me? Means if you unable to endure with my attitude, that is actually your real attitude that you never realised.  If you are really a good person, then you will never feel very bad making friend with me because i'm being your mirror, right? How can you sick with yourself, such a funny person you are...

Even so, still i'm being cheated with these kind of good actor. Fine, its ok. Use your outer good looking and positive angelic appearance to others. And don't worry darling because i'm just going to pursue how much good you are to my friends as usual before i know who you are and you may take all of my friends further away from me. I'll never said any bad things about you to them because without you realised, you are the only person who revealed yourself to them. Happy right because i'm not the person that gonna ruin you but it was yourself.

Since before, i only be a bad characters among others because may be it is true i am a really bad person. Owh i think i'm more improved to be a bad person than before. However, you know yourself, if you never had bad thought in our friendship so you do not have to worry. Because if you are really my friend, you will trust me more than others who you newly known. If you are not trusting me, how sad i am to be. How lonely i am. 


Broken friendship will broke my heart into pieces... 
Traitors in friendship will really killed me...
True friendship will cure my broken heart... 
ALLAH will protect me from being killed by these traitors...


# Now i think i quite understand with what my friend ever told me about "it's better to be alone than with certain friends because you might be hurted". Or actually you know that someone talking back behind me, dear friend? Thanks for that useful advice ^__^


# For being myself and hurting you, my friend, i'm really sorry but thankful to you because you accept me as who i am that is why i'm really greatful to have you as my friends (7Flowers and others than 7Flowers out there... you should know that you are the person i'm feeling thankful with if you trust me to be your friend. Just i want to beg to you my friends, i can let "those" person hurt me 100 times and makes me look bad 1000 times but please you never betray in our friendship or it totally killed me. 
I really mean it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment