Friday, August 28, 2009

MaY dReAmS cOmE TrUe

Remember this pic???

I hope so u all ingat...

Tak sabarnya nk hbs skul...

Nak amik lesen keta then

we ride da car 4 da holiday...

Only 7 of us...

Well, we are not chosen to PLKN,

So it's our opportunity to hang out!

Don't u think it will be a great thing to do after SPM???


Diz will be our memory at ur high skul

It"ll be a sweet memory 4 us

We can show diz to ur grandchild..

The importance of friendship...

How to make frenz n so on..

Hope ur 7 bees know about us

but i don't think so...

We also don't know who's 7 bees

might be??

Who want to ride diz car with me??

Diz is my dream car..

I really hope i can have diz car...

I don't care, even it is a secondhand car

As long as it looks as sports car..

I want it be mine..

But if there's no cheap or secondhand sportcar...

I can only dream it everyday...

Cute kan... ni la ming dao yg menambat hatiku

kalo la ada malaysian guy look like this...

maybe I like him too... hehehe...

coz my senior said she had friend looks like him...

but I like ming dao's smile...


No comments:

Post a Comment